Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Self-Balancing Smart Scooter - Black
- The world's smartest self-balancing electric scooter, made by Razor, the trusted global leader in electric recreational products
- UL 2272 certified, ensuring that the patented Razor Hovertrax 2.0 meets the industry's highest electrical safety standards
- Cruising speed of 8+ mph with silent 350-watt motors and a run-time of up to 60 minutes of continuous use for riders up to 220 lbs
- Easy, quick-change 36V lithium ion battery pack made with authentic LG cells, so you can always extend your ride
- Built with Razor's exclusive EverBalance technology, which automatically levels the Hovertrax 2.0 for an easier mount and extremely smooth ride
Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Review
The makers of the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 hoverboard have a lot to be proud off. It’s certainly one of our favorites here at get10best website.
It’s also the bestselling hover board on Amazon, and you’ll know why by the time you’re done reading this.
Razor Hovertrax 2.0 hoverboard comes with an efficient 350W motor that can continuously run for up to 60 minutes.
It has a top speed of 8 miles per hour, which makes it an excellent choice for kids since it’s unable to reach dangerous speeds.
Even better, it comes with two modes: training mode and normal mode.
That makes is an excellent choice for beginners who need this personal transporter to move slowly while they get the hang of things.
Anyone who weighs less than 220 pounds can have fun on one of these, but you’d be better off keeping the “rounder” members of your family off these.
This futuristic looking hoverboard also comes with Razor’s patented EverBalance technology, making it easier to operate than many of its competitors.
It comes with a host of extra features to give the rider a safer and smoother ride like fender benders, a LED power level indicator, and rubber anti-slip pads.
It has an aesthetically pleasing design, complete with LED lights and cool round-saw looking wheels. The design certainly has lots of personality.
At only 19.2 pounds, it’s light enough for even the little ones to carry around.
- Top speed:8 miles per hour
- Max permissible grade:15 degrees
- Operating temperature:14-104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Charging time:2-3 hours
- Tire size:5″
- Range:10 miles
- Weight:2 pounds
- Max permissible weight:220 pounds
- Warranty:One year
- Users can operate it in “normal” or “training” modes.
- Very quiet motor.
- Can’t be operated by anyone weighing over 220 pounds.
- Not water resistant.